Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Craig & Amy's Wedding, Part I

On Wednesdays, when I get a chance, I like to share a photo, or in this case a number of photographs, that I've taken.  In this case, there are a few of me too.  These are some pictures from Craig and Amy's amazing wedding, it was a costume wedding...  I took more pictures then I care to admit, but I've winnowed them down to some of my favorites!  This is Part I of III.  The bride has yet to come out, but she definitely will in Part II...

Edit: Part II is here and Part III is here.

Alex and I as dueling Totoros...

More dueling...

Totoros reconciled...

Craig, the dapper groom...

Ladies from the wedding party...

The officiator...

Noah and Jillian...


Although I'm somewhat Wordy, I am participating in Wordless Wednesday.  To see more Wordless Wednesday links, please visit:
http://blog.aquariann.com/
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

4 comments:

Debra Cole said...

Wow. Impressive. :)

Magic Love Crow said...

This looks like so much fun!! I love it!

Margaret Almon said...

What a joyful way to begin a marriage!

Lisabella Russo said...

It was beautiful and a lot of fun too!